Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Way Past Swank

Xnayray of the famed GaragePunk.com podcast Way Past Cool and the Hut of Swank have teamed up to bring you Way Past Swank-60 minutes of raunchy rock and roll. Dig in!
 Check out all the the podcasts at Garage Punk Pirate Radio!



4 Sticks Up Your Ass - The Get Lost
By The Hairs On My Chinny Chin Chin - The Headcoats
On Her Majesty's Secret Service - Robert Johnson & The Punchdrunks
Shake! - The Shadows Of Knight
Halloween - The Dead Kennedys
Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones
I'm A Man - Brimstone Howl
Goin' Places - The Wyld
Devil's Tail - The Guilty Hearts
I'm Alive - Johnny Thunder
Homicide - Myron Lee
I Idolize You - The Fabulous Wailers
Shortenin' Bread - The Readymen
Screwed - Figures Of Light
No Work - The Kids
Last Days Of Man On Earth - The Urinals
Please Warm My Weiner - Bo Carter
Pop/Stall - Miss Alex White & Chris Playboy
In The City - The Jam
Texas Funeral - Jon Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment